Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Are Sasquatch Nocturnal?

The short answer is, who knows! The long answer is a Sasquatch is whatever he wants to be, unlike you or I they have freedom of choice. Sasquatch are active at any time day or night, they don't seem to have a schedule. But if you study the large predators of the world it seems they all prefer a full belly before they sleep. No animal wants to sleep on an empty stomach.

It may be what they hunt will define their activity. If deer are on the menu they will be on a night feeding clock. If moose are their dinner they will be up at the crack of dawn. Now take fish for instance to catch those you must see them so that's a daytime activity. I know people have walked up on them while the Sasquatch is sleeping thats not news. Some have witnessed them snoring beside a game trail at 7am., others have seen them snoozing mid afternoon.

Humans for the most part are diurnal and sometimes we like to think of the Sasquatch as one part of us. But honestly to be a predator in the woods you must be flexible and waste as little energy to feed yourself as possible. Watch a few Survivor Man episodes you'll get the idea.

I was once told that the Sasquatch was diurnal in most activities by a very good if not great researcher, who I have faith in. His second comment made perfect sense to me also. "They will use the dark of night to investigate human surroundings that are occupied" I agree with this statement fully, as most of my own encounters which number more than 25 would confirm this statement. The only time I had encounters at night, was when I was the instigator, they just returned my calls and knocks. But on the other hand I can't say for sure if they were awake and moving around before I introduced myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment