Monday, February 1, 2010

What to look for?

There are 40 ways to find a Sasquatch! Don't believe me? Stay tuned. You will never need or use all of them but like any new artist, you should be made aware of all the different aspects that the arts can offer, then choose one or more that suit your needs, personality and resources then use it like your favorite brush, until it becomes part of you.

Let's start with your first and easiest choice, driving. Back roads are high on my list of ways to look for Sasquatch, not only to see one crossing the road in front of your 88 land rover defender but keep an eye in the rear view mirror, many will cross after the vehicle goes by. Fields and narrow openings between tree stands and valleys, day or night are also good to keep an eye on. I do this where ever I drive in the country and sometimes find myself poking along at 35mph. The more time you spend in a known Sasquatch area, the more chances you have of seeing one or the evidence they leave behind.

Number two on my list is water. I believe the Sasquatch are rarely if ever seen more than a mile from water, whether it's a creek, river, lake, swamp, pond or ocean. In fact Sasquatch are seen 80% of the time right next to a source of water or going to coming from the same. A Sasquatch would rather walk through 4 feet of water than on a gravel bank, any day or night. Something weird I noticed is they will make a beeline just to walk in a puddle. Might have a cooling effect to their tired hot feet? Just my observation... your mileage may very, so check those puddles closely OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment