Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where do we go from here?

From what I know and from interacting with other researchers over the years, we know that Sasquatches are no mystery but their behavior is relatively unknown, so we took that trip together to find out about ourselves and how a Sasquatch may interact in this world too.(previous post)

Now it's true sometimes you can get a knock back from whacking the odd tree now and then and a follow up whoop too, while trekking known Sasquatch territory. When we want a verbal vocalization it's much more difficult but 10 times more rewarding. I have received 3 responses witnessed by other group members where the Sasquatch speaks back in it's own language. To me it sounds as though they are introducing themselves and listening for your response. I could have this backwards though. In each instance I perceived these to be non threatening. Sounding more like they were asking a question than making a statement.

Each of the above responses were from using rocks on larger boulders, a culvert under a roadway or smacking them together in my hands. I've heard two others speaking to themselves unknown to them that myself and younger brother were within 20 yards and were watching them and listening to them talk. I'll never forget my younger brother's comment, he stopped walking and said, "those guys are talking Chinese" as I looked more closely I knew, "those guys" weren't human, they were close but not human.

This brings us one more way to get an indication of how to get a Sasquatch to speak back to you. What I'm indicating is possible but not probable. So try all these ideas and find which one's might work in your area.

Another is quietly slip into an area you have discovered some type of Sasquatch existence, whether it's a sighting report or structures you've found. Buy a Barred Owl call and go on youtube to find out how to make a reliable Barred Owl call. Practice as you drive to work if need be. This Owl the Barred is feared by all living creatures in the woods except man. It is my assumption that Sasquatch will join in when you let go, pause a minute or two between calls.

Myself and another researcher heard a real Barred Owl and a fake Wolf call back go on for what seemed to be an hour and a half. The area we heard the calls coming from was a couple hundred yards off the abandoned road we were hiking and it was 3am, a guy could loose an eye the bush was so thick.

Hiking at night is good, but don't use a light. If you have to, briefly use a small light with a red filter on it to find your directions or something you've misplaced. But don't walk with a light on all night, try to limit yourself to moonlit nights instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment